Full Stack Developer - 1040994
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
What you will bring
* Good experience developing application using Angular 7
* In-depth understanding of web development process with focus on MV* architecture and design patterns
* Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities. Personal projects would be nice to demonstrate.
* Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
* Optional: Familiarity with server-side frameworks
Back-End skills (nice to have):
* Good experience with Java 8 as server side language
* Spring Boot and RESTful Services. Build API’s and web services to be consumed by using RESTful approaches
* Experience with web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache
* Degree in computer science.
* An open-minded, solution-oriented and pleasant, team-capable personality.
* Very good English skills.
Full Stack Developer
We are currently looking for a passionate full stack developer. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires good understanding of complete applications development including front-end and back-end frameworks. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about front-end as well as back-end coding and be familiar with the latest trends in modern web development.
Full Stack Developer responsibilities:
* Design and develop rich single-page application software that combines consumer-grade usability and design sensibility with enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and reliability.
* Interact with or create complex back-end RESTful web services
* Take ownership and rapidly iterate while collaborating actively as part of a small, highly talented team.
What you will do
* You will be shaping the next generation of telecom software platforms.
* You will be working on the consolidation of an established platform as well as on its further development.
* Your abstract, analytical, and systematic way of thinking will lead us forward.
* For the development of new features and the transformation of the old code you will write hands-on superior code and keep maintainability, operability and scalability always in mind.
* The automation of the development and operation processes are self-evident to you.
* You like to consistently ensure the autonomy of the services, to pay attention to loose coupling and high cohesion in the components.
* As a member of a team you will actively support hands-on the entire implementation cycle.
* Using your communication abilities you will lead constructive and solution-oriented discussions in an Agile methodology.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world's largest technology companies. An American multinational and Fortune 100 company Hewlett Packard Enterprise has industry-leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, software, services and cloud. Hewlett Packard has been in the innovation business for more than 75 years. Our vast intellectual property portfolio and global research and development capabilities are part of an innovation road-map designed to help organizations of all sizes – from global enterprises to local startups – transition from traditional technology platforms to the IT systems of the future.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.