Data Management Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Management Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
As a Data Management Team Leader you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring human resources data management activities for our romanian clients.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Sets the operational performance targets for the team;
- Manages short-term resource needs and provides future staffing needs for the team;
- Responsible for closing all the requests received via the ticketing system according to the SLA agreed with the client;
- Responsible for solving the questions / requests related to escalated data management in accordance with policies and SLAs;
- Acts as an expert on specific issues for team members;
- Realizes and aims to perform quality checks on the activities of the team to ensure correctness and consistency of deliverables.
- Identify and coordinate the implementation of corrective actions in case of non-inclusion of SLAs.
- Identify and support the implementation of ongoing team improvement initiatives or processes, procedures and data management tools;
- Provides guidance, coaching, and observes the development of competencies for team members;
A little about You:
- University studies, preferably in the field of economic / social / HR sciences, etc;
- Minimum 3 years experience in team management;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Managing Workforce and Payroll;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in BPO is a plus;
We also value:
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders;
- Decision making and /or problem solving skills; Team player and best practice sharing;
- Results-oriented, high level of proactivity;
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize information;
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks in its area of activity;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.