Solution Integration Architect ($60K/year) - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Solution Integration Architect ($60K/year) - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our factory is designed to deliver great quality at high pace. In every team that you work in you will be expected to deliver work to a high level of quality. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the code review quality bar set by Chief Architects.
Solution Integration Architects work with the newest IT products in a demanding environment. You should have already worked as a Solution Integration Architect in various projects and this will be the next step in your professional career.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to help you resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance
- Total of 5+ years of work experience with BSS technology products and services within telco companies
- Experience with Redhat LINUX and shell/Perl scripting
- An excellent level of Java and webserver technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of testing experience in telco companies
- 2+ years in an environment where you used architecture principles and frameworks
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Minimum of 1-year experience in mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions, Self-care solutions ( Web, USSD, IVR), Web Portals
- Understanding of Systems Integration business with experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/integration.
- Experienced in testing of software systems; preferably telco systems
- Excellent organizational skills with the proven ability to work proactively under minimal supervision
- Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
- Ability to construct SQL queries to retrieve complex information from a SQL Server/Oracle database
- Excellent written and oral English communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, Http(s) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Optiva ( Redknee) TCB or Unified Suite of products
- Knowledge of configuring network elements including switches, routers, and load-balancers valued
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills Creative, innovative and strategic thinking
- A minimum of 2 months of continuous travel on site to customers and at least 50% of travel in a year
- Possess the maturity to adapt to different corporate environments
- Should be fluent in English. Spanish skills are advantageous to have