OTC Order Management Associate with Italian
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and experience in a related field required
- Experience in finance or a related field
- Language Skills: English and Italian
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with SAP ERP system
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- Processed and Packaged foods industry experience
Be responsible for the timely processing of a large volume of sales orders in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Monitor daily incoming sales orders and analyse and resolve order issues
- Ensure proactive communication to customer via Customer Associate for order issues
- Resolve inquiries from internal OTC teams
- Create transactional documents in SAP
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered
- Generate reports for OTC leadership team
- Cover across markets and for BO Service monitoring associate and may support FO cover as directed by GBS OTC Lead
- Support implementation of improvements for process efficiency, quality and control KPIs.
- Work on special projects and continuous improvement initiatives; identify opportunities to make the processes more effective.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg. com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.