This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger active
View all jobs HSE Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree.
• Technical background.
• English language - advanced.
• Good computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Legal certifications for Environment, Emergency Situation.
• Legal certifications for Health and Safety.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HSE Engineer to join our team in Campina. You will be responsible for monitoring the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards, and ensuring the training of employees on safety policies, procedures, and regulations. You will verify compliance with health and safety regulations and ensure all necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
• Act as an internal consultant towards local management in all HSE issues.
• Drive a Zero Incident Culture for all employees.
• Maintain and update HSE Manual in compliance with ISO 14001 (environmental), OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety), and other applicable standards.
• Prepare documentation for getting the required authorizations (Health & Safety Authorization, Environment Authorization, Water Administration Authorization, etc).
• Coordinate and develop HSE improvement plans in compliance with company, industry and customer requirements.
• Prepare HSE documentation for the requested tenders that are expected to be placed in Romania.
• Perform Hazards and Risks Assessments according with Romanian legislative requirements for all activities carried in the plant.
• Coordinate HSE failure investigation and verify effectiveness of corrective actions implemented.
• HSE & Fire Prevention training to new employees, as well as visitors and contractors employees.
• Prepare monthly/ quarterly (or whenever required) reports regarding HSE & Fire Prevention.
• Monitor the contractors presence and activity within the plant to comply with our HSE Management System, deliver the specific training and perform audits on their HSSE Management System.
• Manage the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) program, providing input to the needs analysis and support in selection of the equipment’s provider, distribution to employees as defined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement, getting feed-back from employees regarding quality.
• Identify, propose and implement environmental friendly improvement projects
• Prepare plans for accidental pollution preventing.
• Prepare a comprehensive program for performing environment protection.