Sales Managerial Trainee
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Managerial Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
You will be working close with the team developing the plans and initiatives for our brands: Pampers, Gillette, Oral Care, Old Spice, Fairy, Always, and Pantene!
You will have the opportunity:
- to design and deploy go to market plans which enable our growth while being financially responsible.
- to do category management and competitive intelligence to secure shelf and promotion plans.
- to plan and execute promotional strategy to drive efficiencies
- to work closely in a multifunctional team with persons from marketing, finance and supply network
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized ground breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
- Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.