IT Service Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in service delivery management or similar positions;
- Proficient in English language;
- ITIL V.3 Foundation mandatory
- ITIL V3. Service Operations and/or MALC is a plus;
- Very good control of Microsoft Office suite;
- Technical background is a plus;
- Very good communications skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural/virtual team;
- Very good leadership skills (management position in previous engagements is a plus);
- Problem solving.
- Responsible for making sure that business relations within the organization are managed to enable delivery of AMS services;
- Lead and direct teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) are in place with both external and internal teams;
- Make sure all contractors carry out defined processes;
- Liaise with all other IT service functions to make sure that services are maintained;
- Manage the day to day delivery of the services;
- Ensure delivery of new functionalities required by the business while protecting the integrity of existing services;
- Make sure that service asset and configuration items are properly controlled, and that accurate and reliable information about these assets is available when needed.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).