C# - DevOps
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# - DevOps active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Insta-KYC is an application used in the client file remediation process. It combines a layer of C# on which an AI and ML layer is added. The application is used by a dedicated team of analysts in Bucharest and we are looking for a DevOps to ensure L3 as well as be involved in new modules implementation.
You will be ensuring business continuity by working closely with the analyst team in Bucharest, as well as the local development team, the helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams, and the other PRD teams.
- Be the first contact for the Support Team;
- Deliver patches and fixes ;
- Help in developing new modules for the existing platform;
- Assure the liaison between the Support Team, the EBS client and GTS;
- Build and maintain the environments; deploy the releases on environments, including production;
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Meeting) on the product or integrated component;
- Contribute to production monitoring, incident resolution and troubleshooting;
- Provide automate provisioning solutions for the environments;
- Co-working with other teams in order to secure the deployment from integration to production.
A little about you:
- Experience in a similar position;
- C#, MongoDB at Intermediate level and willing to develop other technical skills ;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- English advanced; French is a plus;
- Experience in working in a multicultural and international environment;
- Responsible, problem-solving oriented, curious, autonomous.
We also value:
- Team spirit; Responsible attitude;
- Autonomy in working; Client oriented;
- Ability to summarize the information;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.