Local Services Delivery Specialist with French in Brasov
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• 0-2 years relevant experience
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in French for client interaction
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and schedule workload
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement
• Responsible, accurate;
• Team player.
• Administrating ongoing customer contracts as per Client Delivery personnel request
• Making sure the contract is set up according to specified services provided to the customer by Client Delivery personnel
• Assist the Client Delivery personnel in modifying specific line items according to customer needs
• Assigning contracts to specific Client Delivery personnel as requested
• Supplying customers with detailed information about accounts and deliverables as per Client Delivery personnel request
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
• Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
• Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a global network of knowledge;
• Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
• Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
• Opportunity to work with top clients on large projects;
• Dynamic, intercultural working environment.