Java Developer (Bucharest&Iasi)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is specialized in the design and implementation of solutions based on digital media and new communication channels. Through its network of highly specialized companies, our client partners with major European corporations in the telecoms and media, industry and services, banking and insurance and public administration sectors to devise and develop business models built on the new paradigms of big data, cloud computing, digital media and the Internet of Things. The company’s services include: consulting, systems integration and digital services.
They are searching for a Senior Java Developer to design, implement, test and maintain complex High Performance Computing projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, analyzing and process large sets of data. You will also be involved in the maintenance and troubleshooting of existing applications and provide support in order to solve production issues.
Requirements and technical skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar;
- 7+ years of experience with Java object-oriented programming as well as highly-scalable infrastructures;
- Good knowledge on Java SE and Java EE software solution;
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
- Practical expertise in performance tuning (both application and system side) and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis;
- Framework: Spring, Hibernate;
- Service Oriented Architecture: Service integration with Webservices, REST/SOAP, security integration with JPA2;
- Application server: JBOSS/Tomcat;
- Good Knowledge of ant and maven, huston/jenkins and sonar;
- English fluent written and verbal is a must.
Nice to have
- AngularJS, ReactJS, ReactNative;
- Practical experience as a Linux/Solaris OS user and knowledge of bash shell scripting
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and SQL query optimization
- Basic knowledge and comprehension of the main financial risk markets and dynamics
- Basic knowledge of mathematical finance and derivative pricing models
- Basic knowledge on info provider tools (Bloomberg, Reuters) and FO systems (Murex, Sophis)
- Basic knowledge of mathematical simulation techniques with focus in financial applications
- Enjoys being challenged and solve complex problems on a daily basis;
- Good communication and team work skill;
- Good ability of multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Good analysis skills in order to translate functional requirements in technical requirements.
- Design and implement high-performance scalable applications in Java;
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Develop enterprise level applications to manage data as a service;
- Implement and use continuous integration solutions;
- Follow, support and improve software release cycle designed for Users Acceptance Test and also Production Release.