Plant Planning & Reporting Specialist
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning/scheduling, FMCG Area is a plus;
• SAP system knowledge;
• Microsoft Office and other related tools (Excel- Advanced, Word, Outlook PPT);
• High level of business and technical understanding:
- Solid theoretical knowledge of general business economics & key cost drivers;
- In-depth understanding of Production and at the same time Supply Chain processes;
- Ability to combine the commercial needs of the company with the necessary operations productivities;
- Networking & influencing as a part of a central and integrating part of operations;
- Interacting with operations and commercial management;
- Developing and managing own agenda;
- Developing relationship with both operations and commercial partners;
- Insistency to achieve targets;
- Developing and Analyzing reports.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Studies: Superior studies - economical faculty is an advantage;
• Language skills: Excellent level of English;
• Good communication and strong analytical skills;
• Proactive and Self Motivated.
Planning & Reporting Engineer is responsible for the process execution of all Plant financial performance, internal and external reporting process according to client’s calendar. He/She contributes to month closing according to client’s calendar. He/She will be pro-actively initiative and working with plant peers and superiors in order to increase overall plant, management efficiency and cost improvements.
• Analyzes and reports Plant performance on a daily-weekly-monthly basis;
• Contributes to month end closing according to client’s calendar;
• Creates and initiates analysis of periodical reports;
• Reports to region weekly or monthly Plant Efficiency KPIs;
• Liaises with Snacks Plant departments regarding KPI’s improvement;
• Responsible for the maintenance of the functionality of SAP System by acquiring and updating the product formulas, in order to reflect the latest info about products and to be capable to provide data about daily actions;
• Performing Plant productivity/efficiency trainings to OPS personnel;
• Active participation to the requested Plant department meetings.