InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Basic understanding of distributed Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, AIX)
• Experience with qRadar and Cyberark products
• Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
Nice to have Skills
• ITIL Certified (foundation or/and practitioner) or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
• Experience with BigFix solution
• Security Related Certification or experience in implementing security standards
The Security Officer role will interact with various support teams locally and globally to ensure best practices are followed, he will own responsibility in the following activities:
• Ensure access control inside the infrastructure managed and in scope
• Create and analyze Antivirus Service reports;
• Assure CyberArk access;
• Own PowerBroker and SATHs accesses requesting accesses and validating access need;
• Onboard and maintain Cyberark Cis;
• Periodically check compliance for currently on boarded infrastructure;
• Overall patch planning, for all identified components in client scope - regarding security aspects;
• Test retention shares;
• Develop Risk Assessment and raise risks regarding Security
• Input for different solutioning requests security related for components;
• Various other activities related to client applications Reporting:
• Weekly security reports;
• Connectivity and status for agents;
• Patch status;
• Recertification information for VDIs.
Application support - QRadar:
• maintain solution;
• coordinate with team to update monitoring base;
• develop new search capabilities specific to project;
• no periodic monitoring for specific events triggered by infrastructure or user activity;
• extract data to create security report;
• inform team on events and interact to clarify captured data.
• Asset onboarding - manage assets and apply own compliance procedure + develop onboarding process + compliance procedure for assets;
• Maintain assets and correct information. Accesses and Credentials:
• create/ update service accounts for new BBs;
• Maintain entire team and structure and their roles with appropriate accesses;
• People onboarding - coordinate with client to request all needed accesses for new colleague and assure VDI creation.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
* Pentru informatii privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal de catre InCrys va rugam accesati incrys. com/ privacy-policy
* All details regarding data processing performed by InCrys are available at incrys. com/ privacy-policy