Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FreelancerIT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
First and foremost we believe in the people on this site. We believe in those who want to develop and grow, both small companies and IT professionals and we know that we can create something beautiful together. We believe in their dreams, we believe in your dreams and we intend to prove the quality of the Romanian IT industry.Cerinte
* A University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 3+ years experience using a recognized software development methodology.
* 3+ years experience in software requirements gathering and analysis.
* Minimum of 5 years relevant IT experience.
* Experience in an Agile Scrum environment is an asset
* Experience gathering, documenting and championing client system requirements.
* Experience documenting business cases, rules and data models.
As a Business Analyst you will be:
• Working closely with our client marketing, business development and, most importantly, our clients to understand and capture requirements for a wide range of systems.
• Applying your eye for detail to accurately capturing user requirements in the form of user stories and their acceptance criteria.
• Constantly reviewing user requirements to ensure their alignment with our client contractual obligations.
• Taking part in daily stand up meetings to share progress and identify any obstacles to successful sprint completion.
• Working with the team to plan content of upcoming sprints and estimate long term timelines for phase deliveries.
• Working with the team and stakeholders to continuously groom, prioritize and refine the user stories as new information becomes available.
• Combining your intelligence with your highly developed requirements analysis skills to distill the client’s true business needs and align them with our client development priorities.
• Acquiring an intimate knowledge of the technical aspects of our client software solutions by working with the scrum team to find practical solutions to customer needs.
• Contributing innovative ideas and using your initiative to drive the problem solving process whenever issues arise.
• Lending your business perspective to the agile development process and taking ownership of questions and concerns as they are raised, either by the client or internally within the agile team.
• Developing and using your systems and product knowledge to take part in and provide feedback to sprint demonstrations.
• Maintaining a professional approach while balancing conflicting priorities and delivering on time, every time.
• Training internal resources on the products our client delivers to customers.
The job holder must demonstrate:
• Awareness of, and enthusiasm for, Agile techniques.
• Confidence leading and facilitating internal and client meetings related to both business and technical issues.
• Effective listening and interpretive skills.
• The ability to build and maintain effective client relationships.
• Persuasive communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Tenacity and persistence sufficient to ensure tasks are completed on schedule.
• Strong motivation, with a keen awareness of deadlines and a commitment to staying on schedule.
• Possession of analytical skills strong enough to understand problems and identify the solution options available.
• Consistently high performance when under pressure.
• Appreciation of the overall business environment in which software development projects exist.
• Willingness to travel within Canada and internationally.