C# Technical Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# Technical Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Insta-KYC is an application used in the client file remediation process. It combines a layer of C# on which an AI and ML layer is added. The application is used by a dedicated team of analysts in Bucharest and we are looking for someone to ensure Tech Support.
You will be working closely with the analyst team in Bucharest, as well as other teams in Bangalore and Paris (dev, infrastructure, security).
RUNNING CAMPAIGNS AS PER BDDF PLAN
- Get the contact Full List from ITIM /CRM;
- Split the batch into sub-campaigns if required (as per EBS needs);
- Start the sub-campaigns: Split the sub-campaigns in sublots, Start the multiple sublots process parallelly, Trigger the different tasks for each sublot as per server resource availability, Plan the tasks for fully utilization of ABBYY Process, Make sure on each step all the data is persisted in MongoDB, Analyze the service logs in case of issue, Make sure all the RabbitMQ Messages are processed for each task.
RUNNING GED Notifications daily campaigns
- Ensure GED notifications files are received on time (before the process) in the dedicated server folders;
- Monitor each task is processed and completed automatically ( if not, trigger the blocking task manually and record issue); Ensure CIRA API connectivity;
- Ensure the results are updated back to CIRA. Share the generated csv report with results on demand.
- Make sure service fabric cluster nodes and Applications are up and running;
- Ensure MongoDB cluster is up and running; Ensure RabbitIMQ cluster is up and running;
- Plan restart of servers end of each campaign (without disturbing GED process);
- Ensure the validity of all the certificates in all the servers in advance;
- Ensure COCKPIT Is up and running, Manage user access in COCKPIT.
A little about you:
- Experience in a Technical Support position;
- Experience with application monitoring (run/lunch jobs, batches etc);
- Basic understanding of C#, MongoDB and willing to develop other technical skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent; English advanced; French is a plus;
- Experience in working in a multicultural and international environment;
- Responsible, problem-solving oriented, curious, autonomous.
We also value:
- Team spirit; Responsible attitude;
- Autonomy in working; Client oriented;
- Ability to summarize the information;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.