Junior application service center specialist
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Degree in technical study, such as technical infor-mation technology, automation engineering, elec-trical engineering or similar;
- Basic knowledge of the production of electronic devices;
- Preferably experience in the operation of manufac-turing execution systems;
- Good knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux;
- Basic knowledge of the database management systems Oracle and MS SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of relevant IT security measures;
- Language skills: English: communication level oral and written; Beneficial are additional skills in German, Hungarian or French;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills;
- Willingness to work in three shifts;
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation;
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic operation.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Incident management for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Support service for Manufacturing Execution Sys-tems (MES);
- Configuration of IT applications;
- Securing of the IT operation;
- Organization and execution of software mainte-nance measures;
- Safeguarding of IT security.