Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure. SPAM-Phishing analyst is in charge with analyze the external threats like phishing and spam emails and log them in incident management tool.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Categorize malicious URL, use security tools (i.e. FAME) to detect malicious attachments. Send the result to SOC (Security Operations Center) CyberDefence for investigations;
- Use appropriate template (spam, phishing, malicious email) to reply;
A little about you:
- Handling the second level of data leakage incidents. Assessing them with the concerned departments and remediation of those incidents.
We also value:
- Student/Graduate/Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Understanding of external cyber threats like Phishing, malware and virus attacks;
- Ability to perform incident review and assessment (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies and threat activity.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Experience in customer support/technical support;
- Good to have IT Security background;
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT applications);
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Challenging skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.