This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OC Prod HR Consulting active
View all jobs C# Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
training and professional experience.
- Proven mastery of the C# language
- UI coding and design skills focused on WPF and XAML
- Desktop application development experience
- Knowledge of source code management tools.
- Strong focus on software quality, performance and testability
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with team members on a common code base.
- Great communication skills, to be able to work with co-located and remote
colleagues and to be able to communicate progress and results and participate
effectively in technical project discussions.
- Willingness to learn and achieve mastery in multiple domains outside of primary
area of expertise.
- A passion for making great products and video games
- Good English skills
The Following Would be a Plus:
• Experience in Agile software development, preferably Scrum
• Exposure to scripting languages such as Python
• Working knowledge of C++ OOP
- Collaboratively working to deliver high-quality tools in C# in an Agile development
- Execute on all aspects of software engineering, including testing, debugging,
documentation, optimization and integration.
- Ensuring our designs are simple and effective, backed up with great documentation and testing to accelerate ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.
- Working with leaders and senior team members to understand customer needs and
delivering incrementally on their highest priority features and requirements.
- Provide solid estimates for new, un-scoped work.
Our creative work ethos rewards new and different ideas. It is an environment that attracts brilliant talent from around the globe. No matter which of our studio locations you join, you'll feel the energy and support of our company's global brand, while thriving on our world-class campuses. Here, the excitement you feel throughout each workday is made possible by a culture that inspires you to do the best work of your career.