Business Analyst with French - Balance des paiements
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Société Générale European Business Services was founded in 2011 to be the shared service center for Societe Generale Group and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
Driven by strong ambitions in banking captive service process optimization and business process management, our company and its team of professionals aim to become a regional center of excellence for Societe Generale Group, partaking the challenge of strengthening its position as a shared service provider for various lines of business and for multinational clients within the Group.
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 154,000 employees, based in 76 countries, it has been accompanied 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
A little about you:
• Senior experience over 5 years as Business Analyst in banking industry - functional and business knowledge;
• Relevant experience related to regulatory reporting, payment systems, accounting (swap, option and forward market derivatives, international payments and transfers, accountancy and accounting reporting)
• You have a very good level of English and good French (at least conversational) – good communications skills;
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML);
• Experience with Agile framework is a plus.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC). Within the BSC, the Finance Solutions Center ensures in particular the evolutions and the smooth functioning of the application BPT / Regulatory international reports, which aims to produce the regulatory reporting of some subsidiaries of the Company Group in general.
• Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business – act as liaison between the business and IT;
• Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute on the different project phases;
• Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
• Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing, participate in error investigation process.
• Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
• Participate in the Agile ceremonies and contribute to the delivery of the activities.