Embedded C Cybersecurity Developer
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
We are looking for:
A highly-skilled and experienced Embedded C Cybersecurity Developer.
What you will do:
• You will contribute to the development of security applications for Hybrid and Electric vehicles (HEV division) in an AUTOSAR project (design, implementation, unit testing, validation, integration).
What you must have:
• 3+ years of industry experience;
• Strong knowledge of C;
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR, Cybersecurity concepts and Microcontrollers;
• Hands-on software development capabilities with large projects;
• Enthusiasm, creativity and the desire to innovate;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Spoken and written English proficiency.
Would be a plus:
• Java – for PTP – basic;
• Cryptography – basic;
• Unit/Module Testing – SWATT;
• Debugging - IC5000, winIDEA.