Travel and Expense Economist for Accounts Payable with Spanish
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least 1-2 years working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Fluently spoken and written of Spanish and English;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Ability to constantly improve performance;
- Positive attitude;
- High affinity toward accounting and finance processes.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in SAP;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructions and updates them whenever is necessary;
- Offers support and trains new colleagues regarding Bosch accounting standards, continuous improvement, process specifics and IT system related topics (SSF, APM etc.);
- Performs daily activities in terms of Employee Dispute management;
- Performs accounts and balance confirmation for T&E process.