Internship, Sales Support Engineer - Emerson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship, Sales Support Engineer - Emerson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Internship, Sales Support Engineer
Support the business unit colleagues in day to day activities such as: order processing, quote revision, documentation and CRM logging
- Participate in induction and training sessions provided by the company in order to understand the main responsibilities of the role (Order Administrator/Sales Support Engineer/Engineering)
- Support the business unit colleagues in day to day activities such as: order processing, quote revision and CRM logging
- Supports colleagues in sorting out customer related issues
- Supports colleagues in registering customer's requests in dedicated databases/systems (CRM logging)
- Ensures that all technical and commercial information is entered correctly in the systems according to procedures
- Keeps up to date regarding the products and tools they use in their daily work
- Complies with company’s policies in regards to data management
- Handles any other tasks assigned by direct supervisor or company management according to job responsibilities
- Studies in Engineering
- Languages: English–advanced level required, Second language – intermediary level
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication and social skills
- Curiosity and practical mindset
- Fast learner
- Attention to details
- General computer skills
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.