This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yoursoft Alternative active
View all jobs Security Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Basic understanding of distributed Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, AIX)
• Experience with qRadar and Cyberark products
• Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
Nice to have:
• ITIL Certified (foundation or/and practitioner) or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
• Experience with IBM BigFix solution
• Security Related Certification or experience in implementing security standards
The Security Officer role will interact with various support teams locally and globally to ensure best practices are followed, he will own responsibility in the following activities:
- Ensure access control inside the infrastructure managed and in scope;
- Create and analyze Antivirus Service reports;
- Assure CyberArk access;
- Own PowerBroker and SATHs accesses requesting accesses and validating access need;
- Onboard and maintain Cyberark Cis;
- Periodically check compliance for currently on boarded infrastructure;
- Overall patch planning, for all identified components in client scope - regarding security aspects;
- Test retention shares;
- Develop Risk Assessment and raise risks regarding Security;
- Input for different solutioning requests security related for components;
- Various other activities related to client applications Reporting:
- Weekly security reports;
- Connectivity and status for agents;
- Patch status;
- Recertification information for VDIs.
Application support - QRadar:
- maintain solution;
- coordinate with team to update monitoring base;
- develop new search capabilities specific to project;
- no periodic monitoring for specific events triggered by infrastructure or user activity;
- extract data to create security report;
- inform team on events and interact to clarify captured data.
- Asset onboarding - manage assets and apply own compliance procedure + develop onboarding process + compliance procedure for assets;
- Maintain assets and correct information. Accesses and Credentials:
- create / update service accounts for new BBs;
- Maintain entire team and structure and their roles with appropriate accesses;
- People onboarding - coordinate with client to request all needed accesses for new colleague and assure VDI creation.