Expert DevOps Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Expert DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Engineering degree in Computer/Software science;
• At least 10 years work experience in the Software industry. DevOps experience of at least 2 years is a must have, with very good understanding of the DevOps mindset;
• Very good knowledge and professional experience of public cloud (Azure preferred), Docker and Kubernetes;
• Very good knowledge and experience of modern development engineering practices in an Agile context (Jenkins, pipeline as code, CI/CD, Ansible, GIT, Maven, Scons, Nexus, SonarQube, Jira);
• Script/high level language code guru (Python, Groovy);
• Strong technical skills and very good ability to promote and sponsor his ideas.
• Very good team player;
• Well organized with good communication skills;
• Fluent English;
• Unix/Linux and Windows sysadmin experience.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Be a force of proposition for adoption of state-of-the-art DevOps tools and processes across TCM and our company:
-software factory, continuous integration, continuous delivery;
-pipeline as code, infrastructure as code;
-public Cloud, immutable infrastructures, containers and orchestration;
• Ensure, enable and keep coherence of the DevOps tools and processes across all TCM products.
• Specify, estimate, plan, develop and support these tools and processes.
• Drive and enable Products and people adoption of these tools and processes.
• Agile adoption: 2 weeks sprints, Agile ceremonies, local and virtual scrums.