VMware Specialist 24x7
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yoursoft Alternative active.
Vezi toate job-urile VMware Specialist 24x7 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies (vCenter, vSphere, ESXi, DRS, vMotion, HA, FT, DRS, SRM, CapIQ, VCM...)
- Knowledge of VDI technologies, VMware View, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Windows XP and Windows 7
- Experience with Storage Network Technologies and boot from SAN
- Technical knowledge of HP and IBM hardware, particularly blade technology, IBM Director, HP SIM
- Knowledge of Windows scripting / programming skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and technical documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Self motivated and strong organizational skills
- Build, install, configure and maintain VMware products including ESXi servers, HA clusters and Virtual Center
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of the entire Virtualization Infrastructure
- Research root cause of problems and escalate to engineering and vendor support as necessary
- Develop, automate and implement operations best practices
- Perform Capacity Management functions
- Effectively collaborate with Server / Storage / Network / Data Center / Facilities / Audit / Compliance and PMO teams
- Manage problem and service tickets ensuring timely resolution to meet Service Level Agreements
- Follow established Enterprise change management procedures
- Participate in Business Continuation / Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing
- Must have the ability to understand and relate to new products, technology, strategy and be able to follow directions
- Must be able to provide project management that includes planning, documentation, meetings, conference calls, and reporting - Ability to conduct training sessions to share knowledge with peers and other support teams is necessary
- Must be available to work outside of normal business hours to fulfill production and project needs, provide 7x24 on-call support on a rotating basis
3 shifts: Morning - 06 -15; Late - 14-23; Night - 22-07