Senior Developer COBOL
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Within the FRP (Finance et Risque Prudentiel) pillar, the domain Risk is in charge of the corrective and evolutive maintenance and project management of the tools and applications which impact the credit and counterparty risks of the SG Retail Bank in France.
The applications concern NACRE (Nouvelle Approche Client en Risque).
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban);
- Define the unit test cases for the product component;
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Conduct performance tests (BDDs);
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
A little about you:
- 3+ years’ experience as a developer;
- Technologies: Cobol, JCL, CICS, DB2, CTRL-M ;
- Mainframe knowledge;
- French is considered a plus.
We also value:
- Team spirit;
- Responsible attitude;
- Autonomy in working;
- Ability to summarize the information;
- Client oriented.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.