Human resources internship
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Students who are starting second year of Bachelor or above (including a Master degree);
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
What will an internship in Human Resources at P&G offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact;
• Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to develop and test your business knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management;
• Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. We believe in the concept of ownership for your projects, but we will provide you with constant support in order to develop your leadership skills. All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.