Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System integrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
- Linux/Unix sysadmin (all flavours of Linux welcome, RedHat/CentOS preferred) with devops/configuration management exposure
- Linux/Unix sysadmin Shell script, Java/Python script programming experience (i.e. Python)
- Application administration and support experience
- Good understanding of SLA, Incident management and Problem management processes
- Databases: SQL/Oracle
- Experience to devise the test objectives and test plans.
- Device management experience: manual firmware upgrade, logs, etc.
- Experience to schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure and control the test progress.
- Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues.
- Automated testing experience required: Standard tools (Selenium, SOAPUI, etc.) as well as ad hoc solutions (ATEQA framework, Groovy and Java scripts, shell scripts, etc.)
- Other: Word, Excel, Sharepoint etc
- Can-do attitude
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing.
- Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications
Nice to have:
- Virtualization knowledge
- VirtualBox/Vagrant VM
- VMWare, ESXi
- Devops/Configuration management/Automation knowledge (puppet, ansible)
- Firewalld/iptables Linux/Unix.
- Certificate/PKI infrastructure (openssl, etc.).
- Telecom architecture, rating and CDR structure.
- Development automation
- Understanding of Jenkins or other CI engines/solutions
- Knowledge of artifact management solutions (artifactory, nexus, etc.)
- French speaking & writing