Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile C++ developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Strong object-oriented programming skills;
• Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development;
• Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming;
• Previous significant experience as a C++ developer;
• GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make);
• Python scripting; Bash scripting; Source control tools
We also value:
• Unit testing tools;
• Knowledge ofGIT, CVS;
• Cmake, Jira, Jenkins;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
• Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable Company to trade on various financial markets (e.g. Deutsche Borse, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange etc.);
• Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions etc);
• Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
• Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
• Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers, assess the impact of their system or API changes;
• Continuous technical upgrade of our setup;
• Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed;
• Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support;
• Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams).
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.