Manual/Automation Software Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Manual/Automation Software Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Functional/ Integration/ E2E/ Regression testing of applications/products, preferable web-based
- Good understanding of the testing process inside the SDLC and strong quality assurance mentality
- Test Planning/ Creation of scenarios based on specifications (. user stories)
- Tests execution and reporting
- Defects reporting, tracking, collaboration with Development teams for investigating/ debugging issues
- Java Development Knowledge is a big plus
- Nice To have: ISTQB or similar certification for software testing
The role is primarily focused on implementation of the business logic of a client application conceived in Appway (business process modelling platform) and the extension of it in order to support more business processes to guide efficient digital transformations.
- Manually test the application – functional testing on Stories and Bugs within a SCRUM Team
- Automation and regression testing
- Document test cases for the new Stories
- Record defects for found issues during testing
- Maintain regression tests by improving the test cases the new functionalities
- Create test plan for available Team members
- (in case of Java Knowledge: define and build automated regression tests)
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.