Recruitment Associate with Dutch
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University degree preferable (not mandatory) in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
- Good client handling skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral;
- Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications.
- Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers. Work may include:
- Facilitate candidate travel logistics working with candidate and approved travel agency.
- Coordinate logistics, such as booking interview rooms, soliciting interviewers, scheduling candidates, creation of interview schedule, ordering catering, assembling candidate packets, etc.
- Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter.
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention.
- Assist with administration of pre-employment check process which may include:
- Collect signed release forms and send in for processing.
- Request appropriate pre-employment check based on client requirements.
- Perform initial review of results using client standards role aid.
- Follow-up with candidates to secure clarification on discrepancies.
- Identify reports that fall within company standards and escalate discrepancies to -Recruiters for further follow-up.
- Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies.
- Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks.
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity.
- Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing.
- Process invoices and recruit reimbursements, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments.
- Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
- Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required.
- Convey information clearly, accurately and convincingly. Listen to and understand needs of others.
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates.
- Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.