Software Testing Internship at Suvoda
We’re Looking for Rockstar Trainees to Join Our Team!
At Suvoda, we’re not only passionate about the work that we do and the impact that it has on human lives, but we’re passionate about the people who make it happen! Every day, it is our priority to bring in talented and motivated individuals and create a workplace that drives, engages and retains them.
What Makes Suvoda a Great Place to Work?
Here are just a few highlights:
- Our Business: implementing software that has a positive social impact; be part of the discovery of new and innovative treatments!
- Our Office: located at University Square, newly renovated, modern with relaxation and games room
- Our Office Benefits: free lunch daily and free snack, drinks, coffee, chocolate and other sweets
- Our Team Events: happy hours, team-building events, wellness events (yoga, massage, etc.)
- Our Company: see how software is created and tested at one of the most innovative companies in the eClinical field
What Should You Expect?
As a Software Testing Trainee, you’ll be part of a class that learns the basics about software testing and development and, in the second part, you’ll work with a cross-functional, international project team, learning about web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients during the clinical trial process.
What you’ll learn through this experience:
- the principles and processes utilized in software testing
- understand the phases from the most common Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) processes
- learn and apply test design techniques for different types of testing
- overview of common applications/tools utilized for building software
- how to plan, monitor and manage the activities in a team
- real-life usage of applications and risk management
- apply the concepts by working as part of a cross-functional project team
- perform shadowing with top professionals
- College degree in progress.
- Terminal year of study at a technical university would be a plus
- Strong critical and analytical reasoning skills
- High achieving, exploratory nature
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes, technologies and tools
- Ability to conduct in-depth investigative research and select the best solution for a problem
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Suvoda is a software company that develops software used to streamline the clinical trials process for our Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients.
At Suvoda we are more interested in innate talent than years of experience, as we create an appropriate environment in order to facilitate the know-how transfer and to assure access to technology and encourage personal evolution.
• A growing technology company, providing innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, with a relentless focus on creating engaged customers;
• Talented individuals who value high performance yet also like to have fun at work;
• Determined to build an organizational culture characterized by highly productive and highly satisfied employees in an inclusive, diverse, and collegial environment.
We want you in our team if you think we can accomplish great things together!