Cyber Security Intern
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• 3rd/4th year student or Master student within computer science or related field, with strong interest towards programming and IT technologies;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
• Availability for travel.
A Cyber Security Intern:
• Develops an understanding of the Deloitte penetration testing approach, methodology & tools;
• Establishes working relationships with client personnel;
• Performs thorough tests and write well-structured reports to help our clients understand business impact of technical vulnerabilities;
• Exhibits a professional, business-like demeanor;
• Designs and performs tests of applications – desktop, mobile and web, infrastructures and specialized devices;
• Provides recommendations for improved security and enhanced business resilience.
• Pursues specialized certifications, and keeps up to date to new techniques and technology developments.
Ethical Hacking is a hot subject for major corporations and small companies alike, and ensuring information security and IT infrastructure resilience in supporting daily operations are a key part in companies’ overall risk management.
At Deloitte we have developed a comprehensive assessment and advisory services portfolio to assist companies in establishing proper IT strategy and governance, ensure day to day security of business operations, stay vigilant in the face of ever advancing threats, and react timely and be resilient in case of cyber incident breaches.
In conducting IT security consultancy and audits, Deloitte holds itself to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence.