Process Trainer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Process Trainer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Fluency in German & English.
• Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS office applications.
• Excel advanced level.
• Process oriented, organized, structured and detailed.
• Plans, organizes and manages the workload through accurate forecasts, staff calculations, schedules, real-time management, management reports and analysis.
• Ensure forecasting models and capacity plan include accurate and updated information.
• Ensure staffing models and capacity plan include accurate, updated information.
• Determine adequate staffing levels to meet service level and response time objectives.
• Plan and distribute daily work schedules for agents.
• Serve as initial point of contact for all issues regarding schedules.
• Process day-off requests and schedule off-phone events.
• Ensure scheduling process and practices have no negative impact on employees satisfaction by taking into consideration their preferences for shifts and time-off and by being flexible in solving scheduling related inquires.
4. Real-time management:
• Monitor real-time queues across multiple lines of business and adherence reports to ensure service level and response time objectives are met.
• Create and oversee real-time management escalation plans.
• Provide intra-day monitoring.
• Recommend real-time schedule changes and identify efficiency opportunities.
• Adjust schedules based on workload/ forecast shifts.
• Manage occupancy and utilization of agent groups.
• Adjust call routing plans, agent skills and call type prioritization.
• Provide reports and dashboards on workload trends, staffing requirements, scheduling patterns, shrinkage, utilization, productivity, KPI performance and other operational metrics specific to client processes.
• Provide shift & break adherence and compliance reports.
• Develop and distribute intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly reports to management team.
• Support implementation of department’s strategies, processes, projects, policies and procedures by running thorough analysis and making sound business recommendations.
• Make recommendations on how to improve productivity, quality of service and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Implement control tools and methods in order to make sure KPIs are achieved and to prevent failure on meeting contractual objectives.
• Assist Operations teams with identification of training needs for team members.
• Develop awareness, knowledge and expertise by driving projects using quality tools like Lean and Six Sigma.
• Contribute to QNS target through identifying improvement opportunities and implementing action plans focused on achieving QNS.
You will enjoy:
• Bonuses for your results.
• Employee referral bonuses.
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one.
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party.