Client Operations Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile G2-Travel active.
Vezi toate job-urile Client Operations Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Turism active pe Hipo.ro
- Respond to and follow up Client enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service.
- Support existing customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Liaise closely with all internal department for smooth running of the booking process, accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Adhere to cancellation deadlines and daily options.
- Request and negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary.
- Day to day contact with clients.
- Maintain profit margins and update profit and loss reports.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Check feasibility and accuracy of itineraries.
- Issuing of all Tour documentation for the clients.
- Develop good working relationships with Hotels.
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Keep sales staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Team player;
- Fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- Flexible and open to change and challenges;
- Advanced knowledge of English is mandatory;
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips;
- Wellness programs.