Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euro Games Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
- Proven working experience as a Compliance Officer of minimum 2 years in similar domain (electronical equipments or related) ;
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems, SAP will be a great advantage;
- University degree, preferable techincal;
- Logical and systematic approach to work;
- Effective time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team;
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- English knowledge: excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- A positive attitude to continuous learning;
- Driving license required - category B
- Responsible of the standardization process of EGT's products;
- Ensures all the necesary processes with the authorities;
- Prepares and submits all the necesary documents in the standardization process;
- Prepares monthly reports;
- Responsible of the purchasment of all materials needed for the standardization plan;
- Colaborates with all departments involved in the process under the Technical's Director guidance and management.
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.