Talent Sourcing and Branding Intern - Steelcase
An internship at Steelcase is a great way to build your career and explore your area of interest. Your skills and confidence will grow as you are challenged with meaningful work.
Why would you want to do this internship?
We are looking for a talented person who will help the Talent Acquisition team to attract the next generation of Steelcase employees. We want to hire smart and visionary challengers to support our company’s growth. Will you help us with this mission?
What will you be doing to reach this mission?
- Sourcing for a variety of positions
- Developing a Talent Pool by searching for talents on LinkedIn and other recruiting platforms
- Identifying talents for niche profiles
- Track and analyze sourcing trends in the market
- Learn about newest talent sourcing methods
- Post job ads on company’s website, recruitment channels, social media
- Update our internal recruitment tracker
- Support the full cycle of Employer Branding events
- Participate in recruitment events at Universities (company presentations, career fairs etc.)
- Liaising with student’s organizations to guarantee an effective assistance regarding Steelcase’ junior Job Opportunities and Internship programs
- Participate in in-house events organized and hosted by Steelcase
- Prepare and in charge of the recruitment marketing materials in collaboration with our graphic designers (flyers, banners, promotional materials)
- Publishing and monitoring adverts on Social Media channels, for all the employer branding & recruiting events Researching new events and Recruitment Market trends to increase Steelcase’ talent attractiveness
- Gather all the data to ensure the tracking of our activities’ results
How will we make sure that you get the most out of your internship?
- Receiving guidance from experienced and passionate professionals
- Designing a Personal Development Plan together with your coach
- Part of an inclusive culture where trust and empowerment are core values
- Work in an awesome and inspiring environment with the ability to choose spaces that suit your work and creativity
- Work in a global team, you can engage with your peers all around the world
- Planning and organization skills - prioritize
- Ability to build strong and effective interpersonal relationships
- Ability to relate well to management, peers and HR colleagues
- Self-motivated / independent thinker
- Attention to detail and multitasking required
- Flexible, collaborative, with a proactive approach
- Customer orientation
- Student or Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Economics or related fields
- Use of Social Media to promote Employer Branding
- Interest and/or experience in Events or Marketing initiatives (desirable)
- A short experience in Recruitment would be preferable
- Fluency in English (mandatory)