Customer Service Advisor with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Advisor with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of technical support;
- Problem monitoring, resolution and escalation;
- Day to day ticket management;
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket;
- Ensure that the process and procedures described in the Help Desk manual are followed;
- Ensure that automatically populated data in the tickets is correct and correct any errors;
- Update data bases to maintain their accuracy;
- Perform symptom analysis on incidents to determine next course of action;
- Participation in meetings with support teams;
- Support for VIP users;
- Mailbox archive.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by
- 7card discount;
- Other bonuses as per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.