CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
Desired candidate profile:
• Good command of English (reading, writing, spoken)
• Customer service skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word; Power Point is a plus)
• Good communication skills, organization, teamwork.
• Ability to handle diversity and multitasking.
Purpose of the role:
The Office Administrator / Management Assistant is responsible for ensuring a proper administration of the offices and provides full operational, administrative and secretarial support to the management team of the Company.
• Provide in time and accurate information whenever is needed which is leading to a high customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for office supplies
• Bilingual translation whenever necessary
• Organize special events within the agreed budgets
• Travel arrangements (flight tickets, accommodation, transfers)
• Document management: archiving, invoice management, handling correspondence
• Support management team on the regular internal communication and other activities as needed.