PMO- Project Management Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Tehnologie active.
Vezi toate job-urile PMO- Project Management Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
The European Regional Delivery Center, which already employs more than 300 IT consultants, is an investment from Deloitte showing Romania’s strong IT potential and in the company’s overall strategy, in an environment in which technology plays an essential role.Cerinte
To be successful in this role you should know/ have:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field;
• Good communication skills;
• Advanced reporting skills (advanced Excel);
• Fluent in English
• Detail and result oriented
You will work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their most important processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology.
The team in Bucharest has grown massively over the past two years and has a huge amount of focus from the Leadership Team, to ensure that this strong growth continues. You will be part of a dynamic and fun team striving to provide innovative solutions in high profile, complex projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the firm and across the globe, Deloitte is an environment where you and your career can flourish. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Do you want to be part of an extraordinary team?
To enable us to support our significant growth within the SAP Service Line we are now recruiting PMO- Project Management Officer.
If you join us, you will have the chance to:
• Offer support and guidance on tools and techniques for Project Managers and Client Engagement Manager
• Track and report on project progress and performance
• Processing and collecting payments
• Forecast and project budgeting
• Contract management
• Stakeholder management
• Financial MI creation and supervision
• Act as an on-site and offsite client PMO-Supervise and lead the program and project staff to oversee the impacts and inter dependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team
• Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues.