Consultant Mergers and Acquisition
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PwC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant Mergers and Acquisition active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
As the largest professional services provider in Romania, we can offer more variety, greater challenges and the most diverse opportunities around. And most importantly, we focus on developing our people and making this a rewarding place to be.
• Good understanding of the corporate finance aspects;
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Any kind of transaction awareness / knowledge is appreciated;
• Knowledge in financial analysis and/or financial modelling is a plus;
• Self-organization, planning and prioritization abilities, in accordance with the specific business context.
• Nice to have experience in Audit/ Finance
If you are
• Organized, persistent, open minded, keen learner or self-starter;
• Team player with communication skills and proactive attitude.
• Good business awareness and understanding;
• Experience in having a structured or integrative problem solving approach;
• Ability to adapt to intensive and multitasking work environment and to maintain composure under stress.
• Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment;
• Great colleagues to work with;
• Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
• Professional development and training opportunities.
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
● For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
● If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
● to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.