Consultant Mergers and Acquisition
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
As the largest professional services provider in Romania, we can offer more variety, greater challenges and the most diverse opportunities around. And most importantly, we focus on developing our people and making this a rewarding place to be.
• Good understanding of the corporate finance aspects;
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Any kind of transaction awareness / knowledge is appreciated;
• Knowledge in financial analysis and/or financial modelling is a plus;
• Self-organization, planning and prioritization abilities, in accordance with the specific business context.
• Nice to have experience in Audit/ Finance
If you are
• Organized, persistent, open minded, keen learner or self-starter;
• Team player with communication skills and proactive attitude.
• Good business awareness and understanding;
• Experience in having a structured or integrative problem solving approach;
• Ability to adapt to intensive and multitasking work environment and to maintain composure under stress.
• Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment;
• Great colleagues to work with;
• Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
• Professional development and training opportunities.