Channel Marketing Analyst (SPS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Channel Marketing Analyst (SPS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
- Support the new product introduction (NPI) process built within Honeywell’s stage gate process to insure pricing excellence and value pricing on critical product launches.
- Create processes and tools to drive pricing based on feature set functionality and total cost of ownership within the marketplace.
- Eliminate ‘cost plus’ mindset by developing the proper tools for the Product Management team to position NPIs for maximum growth / margin equation return.
- Partner with the business’s to help drive key NPI pricing programs that deliver significant returns
- Drive rigorous compliance in all businesses.
- Leverage & develop tools that empower product management teams to assess current product positioning and optimize growth / margins. Develop the tools/ dashboard (Tableau) to measure, monitor and analyze the sales by product family. Consider each business type (Demo, NPI, run rate)
- Develop and drive monthly/ quarterly operating rhythm with finance, global product management teams and business leadership to optimize pricing across categories and product lines.
- Partner with sales and marketing by influencing product mix and ‘share of wallet’ mindset to drive growth and margin profitability.
- Leverage Return on Investment tools with Product Management and Sales focused on promotions, advertising and NPIs, etc. for both pre & post product launch
- Develop the tools/ dashboard to measure, monitor and analyse the success of each program/ promotion
- Develop the tools/ dashboard to measure, monitor and analyse the utilization rate of marketing funds and its areas.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in finance, marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience required, preferably within marketing or finance
- Minimum of 2 years analyst experience driving insight and trends from data.
- Self-motivated- ability to proactively drive business improvements
- Strong analytical thinking skills;