Channel Marketing Analyst (SPS)
- Support the new product introduction (NPI) process built within Honeywell’s stage gate process to insure pricing excellence and value pricing on critical product launches.
- Create processes and tools to drive pricing based on feature set functionality and total cost of ownership within the marketplace.
- Eliminate ‘cost plus’ mindset by developing the proper tools for the Product Management team to position NPIs for maximum growth / margin equation return.
- Partner with the business’s to help drive key NPI pricing programs that deliver significant returns
- Drive rigorous compliance in all businesses.
- Leverage & develop tools that empower product management teams to assess current product positioning and optimize growth / margins. Develop the tools/ dashboard (Tableau) to measure, monitor and analyze the sales by product family. Consider each business type (Demo, NPI, run rate)
- Develop and drive monthly/ quarterly operating rhythm with finance, global product management teams and business leadership to optimize pricing across categories and product lines.
- Partner with sales and marketing by influencing product mix and ‘share of wallet’ mindset to drive growth and margin profitability.
- Leverage Return on Investment tools with Product Management and Sales focused on promotions, advertising and NPIs, etc. for both pre & post product launch
- Develop the tools/ dashboard to measure, monitor and analyse the success of each program/ promotion
- Develop the tools/ dashboard to measure, monitor and analyse the utilization rate of marketing funds and its areas.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in finance, marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience required, preferably within marketing or finance
- Minimum of 2 years analyst experience driving insight and trends from data.
- Self-motivated- ability to proactively drive business improvements
- Strong analytical thinking skills;