Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience;
- Strong C# skills with experience on both .net Core and .net Frameworks;
- Solid knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation;
- Working knowledge of Message Queue Brokers;
- Experience working with source code repositories;
- Proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP, REST;
- Solid understanding of Data Storage stacks including SQL DB;
- Understand CI/CD concepts along with practical implementation deliverables;
- Must be able to read/write PowerShell script;
- Lead projects, mentor engineers and perform POCs;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Experience: 4+ Years.
- Design, development, test automation and deployment of solutions;
- Creation, grooming, prioritization, maintentnace and reporting of product backlogs (Product Owners, Technical
Project Managers / Scrum Masters);
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, unit tests, code reviews, functional test automation scripts and
defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing;
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.