Human Resources Business Partner (afternoon shift 12 - 21)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile Human Resources Business Partner (afternoon shift 12 - 21) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
The HR BP role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. The HR Business Partner is responsible for working closely with assigned accounts in order to develop an HR agenda that supports overall business goals. The role is responsible for understanding the account’s metrics, expectations and ways of working in order to provide an accurate support on their HR needs.
If you are not a morning person and you dream of waking up late every day, then this job is for you, as the regular working hours will be Monday to Friday, from 12 PM to 9 PM.
Occasionally, you might be required to shift slightly your schedule. TELUS International Romania is a 24/7 business and requires working schedule flexibility.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Master's in Human Resources or Business preferred.
• Minimum 1 year HR Generalist experience
• Call Center / BPO / Shared Service environment exposure will be considered a plus
• Advanced level of written and oral English language
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• Communication and listening proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
• Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Analysis & problem solving skills
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to adapt to changes
• Belief in the value of the HR function
• Ability to build long term, trusting relationships
• Build a strategic relationship with the management of the assigned accounts.
• Educate, coach and partner with Operations supervisors in the areas of feedback, performance management, employee relations, development, coaching.
• Assist all frontline team members of assigned accounts, establish a direct contact to clarify and resolve any questions or concerns.
• Gather feedback from team members through regular 1:1 feedback sessions, huddles, exit interviews.
• Perform root cause analysis on feedback, build action plans to resolve any flag, enhance motivation and retention of frontline team members.
• Conduct interviews for internal promotions and assess candidates for their role fit, motivation, soft skills, decision making, time management, conflict management, work standards.
• Assist with the disciplinary procedure and ensure legal compliance when carrying out the process.
• Review and provide support to the assigned accounts in planning and executing the action plans connected with our regular Employee Engagement survey.
• Actively take part in employee engagement initiatives and floor activities, for the assigned accounts.
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!