Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coface Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
• Previous experience in a similar position of at least 3 years - B2B commercial role
• Flexibility in thinking and great customer orientation
• Empathy and responsiveness
• Client's oral and written communication skills
• Organizing skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet
• Very good command of English (advanced level)
• Financial analysis, accounting, business acumen
• Ability to write reports to summarize and clarify information
• Resistance to prolonged intellectual effort
• Driving license
• Manage relations with Coface insured customers for insurance contracts signed
• Specific tasks according to the calendar and portfolio segmentation: welcome visit, periodic visits, and calls, renewal actions
• permanent support for the customer regarding the contract (explaining contract terms, explain the working procedure, represent the clients’ interests inside Coface)
• Keep close contact and establish personal relationship with the clients in order to assure the expected portfolio renewal rate
• Propose and negotiate with the client the renewal offer taking into account the renewal rules in place, the clients' request and the contract’s performance
• Identify upsell and cross-sell possibilities related to the client’s business
• Actively promote Coface innovations that could provide added-value for the client
• Update the specific CRM applications
• Provide reports and information regarding the portfolio managed