Solution Test Engineer - Windows Cloud
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Windows Powershell scripting required
Strong experience with Hyper-V, Microsoft System Center, Azure & network technologies
Computer architecture knowledge (Memory hierarchy, processors, GPUs, etc)
Experience with network router and switch configuration
Knowledge of REST and IPMI
Experience in a DevOps environment
Candidates must be able to install and configure solution hardware (including servers, fabric and storage), software (applications, OS, drivers and firmware), and network switches. Basic knowledge of solution management and Windows system and networking administration skills required. Experience with Microsoft certification process, including HCK is ideal
We are seeking an experienced Microsoft Solution Engineer for test and certification of Microsoft Azure Stack and Storage Spaces Direct, storage and network switches. The candidate will be involved in the end to end test and certification of Microsoft Azure Stack, and will work closely with both the Microsoft and Lenovo solution development and test organizations to ensure product readiness through timely defect resolution and communication to the Lenovo and Microsoft development organization.