Release Manager & DevOps
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Release Manager & DevOps active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience in IT;
• Experience in a support, application administration or technical specialist role
• Experience with supporting development teams in an agile, waterfall or hybrid environment
• Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle)
• Good knowledge of linux (RHEL etc.)
• Experience with deployments tools (Urban Code Deploy - uDeploy)
• Experience with any continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (TeamCity, Jenkins etc.)
• Experience with any configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
• Good knowledge of any build tool (MVN, ANT, etc.)
• Good knowledge of any version control system (GIT, SVN, etc.)
• Experience with any scripting language (bash, powershell, etc.)
• Experience with deployment, configuration and support of database solutions
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Experience using the Atlassian dev and collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Preparing runbooks for a Release.
• Carrying out quality checks and risk assessments on the individual components of a release.
• Maintaining a Release Calendar.
• Carrying out post implementation reviews.
• Being able to mobilize and manage support teams to resolve issues associated with the Release.
• Preparing all the required change requests for the release.
• Organizing Implementation Resources to support the Release.
• Ensuring Release work conforms to quality standards.
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official training and certifications
English, French, soft skills training
Yearly professional evaluation
Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
Professional and friendly working environment