Release Manager DevOps
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Release Manager DevOps active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Solid knowledge of the ITIL framework;
• Good knowledge of Release Management best practice;
• Robust personality able to work calmly and well under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
• Strong experience with HA cloud infrastructure;
• Strong knowledge of version control system (preferably GIT);
• Strong knowledge of Linux, Apache Webserver, Java Application servers, Load balancers;
• Strong experience with batch / shell scripting;
• Strong knowledge of OpenShift, RedHat;
• Experience with deployment strategies (such as BlueGreen, Canary, A/B);
• Managing Releases within the Regulation, Compliance, and Anti-Financial Crime domain;
• Carrying out quality checks and risk assessments on the individual components of a release;
• Maintaining a Release Calendar;
• Carrying out post implementation reviews;
• Attend architecture / solution design review meetings.