C++ & .NET Developer-HBT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs C++ & .NET Developer-HBT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Good Knowledge of C#, .NET & C++
• Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or later.
• Able to communicate in English and working in a (virtual) team.
• Knowledge of SCRUM/Agile and using sprints for software development.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of SQL server and SQL
• Knowledge of webservices (SOAP or REST)
• Knowledge of HTML5, Knockout, AngularJS
• Knowledge of EBI
• Knowledge of CHS
• Knowledge of EWS
• Knowledge of VmWare or Hyper-V
• For the above we are looking for software developers to strengthen our existing
teams in adding new features to our access control system, testing, debugging and
building software updates;
• Also for the application team we are looking for additional developers to build special
applications for our customers, under supervision of our team in the Netherlands.
Honeywell Building Solutions is delivering worldwide an access control solution called Temaline, a high-end system complying with the highest standards and high-risk security requirements.
For this access control system, the management part is done by the Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI), which is an open integration platform for Security, Access Control, CCTV, Fire, HVAC, Energy and lots of other subsystems.
To maintain our position in the market we are continuously developing new features for the access control system as well as keeping the complete chain, Temaline and EBI software, to the highest security standards. In our projects we often see that the standard software does not meet the required functionality and therefore we have a separate software team developing customer specific applications. For those applications we make use of available APIs where available.