HR Office Manager
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Our team is growing and another Office Manager position is now available. Attention to details and ability to self organize are the key activities for this position.
Apply now and let's be colleagues!
- monitor calendar and assist with scheduling for executive as well as direct reports;
- maintain activity summaries, schedules and tracking spreadsheets;
- schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and group activities for all members of the company;
- prepare / edit correspondence, reports and presentations;
- organize and prioritize incoming information, calls, and messages;
- communicate with business partners and other involved parties on behalf of the executive to gather information and facilitate requests;
- research and special projects as requested;
- demonstrated knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and computer systems needed for daily tasks including expense reporting, forecasts and budgets,
- corporate travel and MS office suite applications.
- service oriented problem solver with positive attitude;
- at least 2 years experience on a similar position;
- excellent time management skills, including the coordination of executive meetings, calendars and travel;
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- dedicated and collaborative;
- careful and discreet with sensitive/confidential information;
- well organized with excellent time management and superior initiative.