This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs SEO/SEM Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Role and Accountability:
The SEO/SEM Specialist will manage both organic optimization and paid campaigns and incorporate SEO and SEM tactics and strategies to optimize all digital content. This includes both off website and on website search capabilities. These strategies will require SEO/SEM copywriting abilities. In addition, he/she will be responsible for generating impactful reports and recommendations that feed into strategies aimed at building Aerospace’s digital presence.
- Work with other team members to determine SEO/SEM program requirements and subsequent implementation approach across multiple search engines and digital mediums driving engagement to Aerospace digital assets with measurable ROI;
- Support the globalization of the SEO/SEM strategies with regional stakeholders for translated websites;
- Support, manage and optimize Paid Campaigns (Google Ads – Paid Search, Display and Youtube campaigns);
- Develop/support campaign and conversion elements’ tracking requirements (display media, paid search, website conversion elements, social channels etc.);
- Manage/enhance efficiency for the Aerospace websites onsite search tools;
- Interpret digital data (Analytics and external) to develop insight and recommendations for internal and external stakeholders relative to SEO/SEM;
- Provide updates on all new and existing processes. Assist in process improvement for department initiatives and operating procedures;
- Ensure projects are implemented on time with high quality.
For this role, the successful candidate should offer the following:
- 3-5 years of SEO/SEM program management across multiple engines;
- SEM/SEO English copywriting abilities;
- Degree in Business, English, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications preferred;
- Comprehensive background in SEO/SEM strategies and tactical execution across multiple search tools inclusive of Google, regional search engines and online catalogs;
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Ad Manager (former DoubleClick);
- Solid experience with SEO/SEM tools, such as SEMRush and Moz;
- Experience with Google Analytics in order to manage successfully large numbers of accounts and properties;
- Experience working in CMS and onsite search tools;
- Experience in online marketing management systems and internet media business models;
- Lead and deliver Analytics reports confidently and successfully;
- Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to perform complex SEO/SEM analyses;
- Solid English communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and Adobe based programs;
- A self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines (must be able to adjust schedule and workload to meet business needs);
- Professional mannerisms with the ability to listen and probe determine root causes and resolve issues quickly when necessary;
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS is good to have;
- Experience with Sitecore and Coveo would be a plus.