General Ledger Process Expert CIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs General Ledger Process Expert CIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting,Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting,especially in General Ledger and Fixed Assets field
- Good understanding of IFRS
- Fluently spoken and written of English plus another language
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM ,CO and MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Willingness to travel (50% of time)
- High affinity toward accounting and finance processes
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Is a specialist of the General Ledger process
- Acts as an expert of Bosch SAP and other process related systems ERP systems (process related authorization concept,key user in APM, SSF)
- Offers support/ trains other colleagues regarding Bosch accounting standards, continuous improvement, process specifics and IT system related topics
- Enhance the overall performance of the process by driving standardization and improvement topics
- Coordinates the Continuous Improvement Process within Accounts Payable function
- Support and coordinate transitions referring scope definition,shadowing and stabilization
- Ensures the quality of the Desktop procedures
- Supports of year end closing activities in the area of GL IFRS and local GAAP
- Ensures good communication with local unit and internal/external customers
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager